UARR is hiring for a Project Coordinator for Anti-Racism Education and Communication Projects. This is a 10-month contract position with a possibility of extension.
Deadline to apply is January 20th, 2022!
View the posting for details.
Project Coordinator, Anti-Racism Education and Communication Projects
Contract: 35 hours/week (ten months contract) February 2022 to November 2022 (with the possibility of extension)
- Organizing the outreach to promote various Anti-Racism educational programs
- Engage community stakeholders in supporting the Anti-Racism initiatives
- Implement a fundraising strategy to gather interest and raise funds for the initiatives
- Recruit and support volunteers to roll-out various Anti-Racism education initiatives
- Coordinate the evaluation of Anti-Racism education initiatives
- Research and develop educational content/curriculum on racism, Anti-Racism and Anti-Black Racism as it relates to the fields of education, media, policing and health
- Prepare written materials for external circulation on racism related incidents/topics
- Strong leadership, organizational and outreach skills
- Understanding of anti-racism and anti-oppression framework and principles
- Experience with working on Anti-Racism Anti-Oppression Education content
- Experience in developing and facilitating anti-racism educational programs
- Experience in project management, including design, research, delivery and evaluation
- Strong skills in developing curriculum and communication materials
- Experience in fundraising and marketing for community development and education projects
- Familiarity of issues impacting racialized communities and the knowledge of the various community assets and resources available
- Strong communication skills and social media skills
Compensation Range: $42,000 to $50,000 annual salary (negotiable based on experience)
Please submit your résumé and cover letter by January 20th, 2022 by 2pm, via e-mail to: [email protected]. Please mention the job title in the subject line of your e-mail application.
UARR is committed to employment equity & encourages applicants from equity seeking groups. While we appreciate all responses, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.