The Urban Alliance on Race Relations is committed to engaging in meaningful partnerships with other organizations aiming to address issues with racism, racialization and discrimination in our society.
Who have we been working with?
- Other organizations doing antiracism work (NARCC)
- Humber College – Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project
- Ethno-racial groups and organizations serving ethno-racial groups
- Mainstream organizations (Police (TPS) / Toronto District School Board (TDSB)/ Special Investigations Unit (SIU)) – in a resources capacity only
- Coalitions (One Toronto/ Equity Toronto/ Canadians Concerned about Sri Lanka/ Good Jobs for All/ Colour of Poverty)