UARR is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Support Volunteer. Deadline to apply is April 28th.
View the posting for details.
Digital Marketing Support – Volunteer Opportunity (Remote)
As part of a small team at Urban Alliance on Race Relations, the Digital Marketing Support volunteer will assist the UARR team with publishing new content, and updating existing content on our website and social media platforms. This role requires using basic technical knowledge and digital resources to help streamline processes where necessary. The individual must be results-driven, highly motivated, professional, and demonstrate the ability to work in an agile environment.
Temporary & Flexible: 5-10 hours/week from May-Aug
• Managing social media posts and implementing strategies to improve content and engagement
• Working on content management systems
• Developing and executing marketing campaigns and activities that grow brand awareness
• Updating communication platforms, and consolidating significant information on the use, maintenance, and accessibility of each
• Developing skills in SEO and web marketing
• Providing general written communications support as needed
• Proficient knowledge of: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• A general understanding of marketing and digital communications techniques and trends
• Knowledge and use of various digital marketing applications
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
• Attention to detail and time management
• Able to prioritize and organize multiple tasks simultaneously
• Able to work with autonomy and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision
Nice to have:
• Experience with Google-Suite applications
• Knowledge or experience in visual content creation using Canva, AdobePhotoshop, Illustrator or Graphic Design
Please submit your résumé and cover letter by April 28th, 2021 by 2pm, to:
While we appreciate all responses, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.