UARR is seeking a Project Coordinator for the Diversity Youth Fellowship program. This is a contract position for 35 hours/week from June 2022 to October 2022, with possibility of extension.
Deadline to apply is June 12th, 2022.
View the posting for details.
Urban Alliance on Race Relations is seeking a Project Coordinator for the Diversity Youth Fellowship program.
Contract Term: 35 hours/week from June 2022 to October 2022 (with a possibility of extension).
• Organizing the outreach to promote the various anti-racism education programs
• Engage community stakeholders in supporting the assigned initiatives
• Implement a fundraising strategy to raise funds for the fellowship program in general and for
the anti-racism education initiatives
• Recruit, coach and support Youth Fellowship leads and provide support for their fellowship
• Recruit and support close to 100 volunteers for the various anti-racism education initiatives
• Liaise with city staff and elected representatives to support the DYF project in Toronto and
explore ways to expand the program to other cities across Canada
• Coordinate the evaluation of the youth fellowship and anti-racism education projects
• Assist with other duties as assigned including any time sensitive COVID19 related responses
needed to be under-taken by the organization
• Assist with other duties as assigned
• Minimum two years of experience in project management, including design, delivery and
• Experience in working with various diverse communities, especially on youth leadership
• Experience in fundraising and marketing for community development and education projects
• Familiarity of issues impacting BIPOC youth and the knowledge of the various community
assets and resources available
• Understanding of anti-racism and anti-oppression framework and principles
• Strong communication skills and social media skills
• Experience in managing volunteers, and supervising staff
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong leadership, organizational and administrative skills
• Strong computer skills including skills related to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and
Compensation Range: $18.00 - $19.00/hour, 35 hours/week
Please submit your résumé and cover letter by June 12th, 2022 by 2pm, to:
Please state the title of the position you are applying for in your e-mail application.
UARR is committed to employment equity & encourages applicants from equity seeking groups. While we appreciate all responses, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.